The Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award Tag!

1.04.2015


I was tagged by Meg @ Adrift on Vulcan for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! This is the first tag I've been able to participate in so it was exciting to answer the question, they were very interesting. Without further ado, my answers!




1. Three words that describe yourself?

Anxious, Quiet, and thoughtful.

2.How does a book blurb pique your interest for that book?

I am a total sucker for book blurbs. Unless they do that thing were they compare the story to the current popular sensations. This book is the next Fault In Our Stars, etc. No thank you, show me why it's unique. But for one to hook me, usually it's how the blurb makes the characters stand out for me, more so than telling me the intricate plot.

3. Quick! Share with us your absolute favorite gif!


4. What is one fictional thing you wish existed in the real world?

Anything I think of could possibly lead to mischief and chaos so I think I'll go for a fictional person and choose Rowan Whitethorn maybe? Haha.

 5. Caption this image:

"I told them not to mess with me."

6. What is one word that would describe what you are currently feeling, and why?

Anxious, because I have some important forms to fax!

7. The book gods have decided to gift you three books of your choicewhat books would you pick?

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas, The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh, and The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand! I want to read these asap!

8. If you had the power to read minds, whose would you read first?

Sat here for a good five minutes thinking about this but there just isn't anyone's mind I'd want to read? I'd be too worried about my discoveries, haha.

9. You get to choose a dress from any book coverwhich book cover dress would you choose?


The dress on Everneath by Brodi Ashton! I think it's so gorgeous.

10. Finally...What is the ONE BOOK you would endlessly push people to read?

I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson. That books is so near and dear to my heart I want everyone to enjoy it!


- Alysia