Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To

12.02.2014


This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

This weeks topic: Books I look forward to in 2015.



Fall With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout I've really enjoyed this companion series so far, with each of them giving the reader a look at different couples within a group of friends. I was also hoping that we'd get a book with Reece and Roxy considering the tease of tension between the two in the last book. Not too in love with that cover though. 

My Heart & Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga: I've seen some excitement for this one and I'm definitely intrigued. It sounds like an emotionally intense read, as well as a possible heart breaker and I can't resist a book with those two notions.

I Was Here by Gayle Forman: I have this one on a previous wow post so my excitement is just as heightened as before, especially since I've seen a few people already loving it. Gayle Forman seems to really know how to get into the hearts of the readers through her characters and stories.

The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord: Emery Lord completely caught me in her web with Open Road Summer, so I'm really anticipating her next contemporary novel to see if she can once again hook me with the magic that is her writing.

Viper Game by Christine Feehan: Usually with her books they're either a hit or a miss with no in between even though she does a really good job with building her plots and the world they're placed in. I've really liked some, such as her Drake Sisters series and it's spin off series, but I've only enjoyed a couple of the books from her GhostWalkers series, the one this book is a part of. However, the summary is intriguing so I'll probably try this one when it comes out.

The Devil You Know by Trish Doller: All Trish Doller has to say is she's writing a new book and I'm already prepared to read it, at this point. This one seems pretty different from her other two emotionally gripping tales, but just as appealing.

Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs: I really enjoy the Mercy Thompson novels by this author and I actually just recently caught up on the series. I've only read the first book of this spin off series because I didn't know she'd actually continued it past the first book, since there had been a delay. I'll definitely need to catch up but I'm still anticipating this one!

Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher: Colleen Hoover is another author who I've enjoyed everything from so far, and she is my go to for angst. This one seems to be right up my alley, so I definitely had to add it to my list. I haven't read anything from the other author before though so interested into see the differences in the writing with the two working together.

Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen: I've been reading Sarah Dessen since I was an actual young adult! Her stories have such a simplistic aesthetic to them and I enjoy reading the journeys and self-discoveries of her protagonists. 

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas: I've saved the best for last! I honestly don't have any doubt that I will enjoy this book and if there were any it might be just 5% of me that would have any doubts. Maas does fantasy so well and the fact that this is a twist on beauty and the beast in the world of fae? I'm in. I'm so in.