Top Ten All Time Favorite Books

3.03.2015


This is a weekly meme hosted by the girls at The Broke and The Bookish.

This Weeks Topic: All Time Favorite Books Of The Last 3+ Years aka the books I reread endlessly

In no particular order:





I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson: I feel like I'm on repeat when I mention this book but it has stuck with my hard from the moment I first read it and I know it will be stuck in my head for a long time. I'm definitely giving this it's first reread very soon. 

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard: I only just read this book last week some could think it's too soon but I already know I've been completely hooked. I'm obsessed with this story and it's characters and I don't know what I'll do until book two is coming out.  


Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater: I read this series rather quickly, especially for me since I have the worst habit of stopping a series and taking forever to continue it. The first book was slow for me but the characters have taken my soul because I am here for them 100%. Bluesey and Pynch for life!!

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover: This. Book. It hurts so much to read. Sooo much. And just as intensely the second time around. The pain of this one took me by suprise, as did how much I was loving the characters, the chemistry, whether between the characters as friends or as lovers. It was so beautifully done, even the music aspects, and usually I'm very critical about the use of original music within books.


Kiss The Sky by K.B. Ritchie: ROSE CALLOWAY & CONNOR COBALT. Honestly, that's all I need to say because they are a power couple. The Beyonce and Jay-Z of fictional couples to be quite honest. I bow down. Which means I am super impatient for Fuel the Fire, the next book from the twins that directly feature these two again!!

What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick: My love for this one snuck up on me. I thought it would be just another enjoyable contemporary YA but I really love the struggles going on with the characters and the story being represented. It absolutely became a favorite.


Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas: As a whole, this series has definitely become one of my favorites. But to me, Heir of Fire just topped the previous two books. Not to mention introduced me to one of my official favorite characters, Rowan Whitethorn, and gave me one of my favorite fictional friendships, with him and Celaena. I will be extremely sad at the possibility of a considerably less amount of him in the next book so I will be looking back to this one a LOT most likely. 

Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi: Ohh this book. There was such mixed opinions of this book and it's outcome, which was a given of course. But I loved it. So much. It wasn't perfect, but it provided me so many beautiful things I can't help but love it so much. 


Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon: This is a book in the middle of a long and winding series, one in which I haven't even attempted to read all of the books from (it helps that each book is a companion so it doesn't affect you much). But this series is still very interesting itself, with the way it uses Greek mythology. This book is about one of the characters I found most interesting and it uses the history and mythology most, and I loved it. Even tho it's quite a big book I've definitely given a couple of rereads, and don't love it any less!

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: While I've read and enjoyed all of Rainbow's books so far, this one is very special to me. Cath was me alll the way during my freshman and sophomore year of college and I could have cried while experiencing this book and being able to relate so deeply to a character, more than I ever really have before. Now I'm just wishing I had my own Levi!