Top Ten Tuesday: Books Covers As Pieces of Art

5.06.2014


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by the girls over at the broke and bookish. This weeks Top Ten is "Book covers I'd frame as pieces of art."


Isla and The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Burned by Karen Marie Moning (Fever Series)
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Everything Leads To You by Nina LaCour
Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine
Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blackman
Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
Ink by Amanda Sun (Paper Gods Series)
Museum of Intangible Things by Wendy Wunder


There aren't really a lot of book covers I love so much that I'd use them as pieces of art but these are the current ones I could find that I'd be willing to do so! My absolute favorites from the top ten are Nina LaCour's new upcoming release, Museum of Intangible Things, and the UK version of Dreams of Gods. I just really like a variety of aesthetically pleasing things from minimalist/simplistic to floral and feminine.

What book covers do you love enough that you'd frame them? Or maybe even just stare at them in awe?