Waiting On Wednesday

5.14.2014


Weekly post hosted by Breaking The Spine.

Dirty Rowdy Thing by Christina Lauren
Publication Date: November 4, 2014
Publisher: Gallery Books
Page Count: 352 pages
Summary: Despite their rowdy hookups, Harlow and Finn don't even like each other...which would explain why their marriage lasted only twelve hours. He needs to be in charge and takes whatever he wants. She lives by the Want-something-done? Do-it-yourself mantra. Maybe she’s too similar to the rugged fisherman—or just what he needs. (via goodreads)






The two writers behind Christina Lauren know how to write some fun and sexy reads and some of the best male characters I've read when it comes to contemporary adult romances. Not to mention I like the design behind the covers. I'm pretty much at the stage where I'll read anything they come out with. The first book in this series, Sweet Filthy Boy, just came out today as well and I'm waiting on my copy in the mail!

So what are you waiting on this week?